-->

Forum
Chernarus Server Forum: Mods Thread: ASC Modpack
ASC Modpack Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 17.06.2020 um 00:12 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
jona15
User
Hello guys,

I have played on some of your servers, and now i'm playing on your chernarus server. On the Livonia server i first saw the ASC mod, and the yellow paramedic jacked, then i went to the chernarus server and saw it there. 5 days ago you guys switched servers, and unfortunatly the mod is not on the new server. Since the chernarus server is an RP server, and me and my mate are trying to play as 2 medics helping people, we would love to have this jacked! Are you guys planning on implementing this mod back in to this server?! 

I hope you guys will consider bringing the mod back, it would help us a lot and it would be verry cool! Thank you for looking at my question.

Greetz,
Jona!:)

IP gespeichert
#2 am 17.06.2020 um 12:04 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
PhYsiO
Admin
We took out some mods when moving to the new server. If the mod is important, I can put it on again. I won't be able to do that until tonight because I'm at work during the day.

IP gespeichert
#3 am 17.06.2020 um 15:11 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
jona15
User
No rush buddy, everybody has to work for their sandwich haha!:) Me and my buddy liked it, because i like to RP as a medic and he as an police officer. Since there are a medic and a police outfit in this mod, and you had it on the other server i tought i'd ask if you are thinking about reinstalling the mod on this server. We both think the standard dayz uniforms are a bitt boring, so it would be a welcome change, and we like it for our RP! Thanx anyway for checking!

IP gespeichert
#4 am 17.06.2020 um 19:42 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
PhYsiO
Admin
The mod is back in for the next server restart. Should be from 9 p.m.

IP gespeichert
#5 am 17.06.2020 um 23:28 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
jona15
User
Thanx a lot! Let's have some fun!:D

IP gespeichert
#6 am 18.06.2020 um 11:46 Uhr Diesen Beitrag zitieren
PhYsiO
Admin
no problem, thread closed.

IP gespeichert
Seite: « 1 »